about me..

My photo
pluto, outerspace
Alright moving on, i guess ill do a quick intro about myself i guess and what this is all for. the name is clair and this is for my internet and society class..im pretty outgoing, i say what i want, and i do what i please...the most random person... the only reason i dont have a twitter is because im not sure why people are so caught up in others lives that they fail to live their own....but hey not about that really.... this blog will basically cover what the people: my family tree (long story): talk about at lunch ... so lets talk

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

...weed

backpack...


anyway i chose to talk about the most infamous, maryjane today and this will probably be one of the main topics of this blog.... Even if no one decides to read it, I will still put it out there. so the goal of this whole thing is to talk about stoners yay ow exciting. yes you read it. STONERS and everything ..oh the possibilities..

so today at lunch the idea that marijuana would lead to the use of other drugs: I HIGHLY DISAGREE... thats like saying if i drink soda...it could lead to me drinking alcohol T_T my point exactly... my main thing i have with this i guess is that i am so pro-choice it makes no sense why i remain in the united states... but thats another topic with itself.... anyhow...i don't see how more than half of the population smokes weed in hiding and we still keep it illegal for the wrong reasons... more people die from alcohol related incidents than weed everyday... the most that happens when smoking,WHICH IS PROVEN, is that you come down... try drinking the same amount of alcohol... no scratch that ...don't try it...why?BECAUSE you will die. and yet marijuana is still illegal in the states... time to move to good ole Amsterdam...

..and my lighter lol
the second issue coming up a lot in regards to weed,pot, whatever you would call it ...im gonna say pot (i think it sounds cool lol) was when to and when NOT to smoke, how to and how NOT to smoke, and ways you know you SHOULDN'T be smoking... simple right exactly... it's not for everyone so don't let anyone pressure you into doing it if you don't want to.. plain and simple... but there are some rules stoners (potential or existing) follow ... www.hailmaryjane.com holds a safe haven for stoners everywhere along with http://www.thestonerscookbook.com/.
....check em out...tell me what you think ??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I have never smoked weed, but it looks like it is interesting to partake in. I don't have an issue with weed smokers, if people like to do so then it is their prerogative.