about me..

My photo
pluto, outerspace
Alright moving on, i guess ill do a quick intro about myself i guess and what this is all for. the name is clair and this is for my internet and society class..im pretty outgoing, i say what i want, and i do what i please...the most random person... the only reason i dont have a twitter is because im not sure why people are so caught up in others lives that they fail to live their own....but hey not about that really.... this blog will basically cover what the people: my family tree (long story): talk about at lunch ... so lets talk

Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

...love and parents :|

i need to first off shout out my loving girlfriend afra qays ...I love you with everything i have...now todays topic is parents and YOUR relationship... how they completely take you and your love for someone else for granted and always question the other persons intentions in the relationship... i mean how did they feel about their parents saying something...why pass down the trait???

No comments: