about me..

My photo
pluto, outerspace
Alright moving on, i guess ill do a quick intro about myself i guess and what this is all for. the name is clair and this is for my internet and society class..im pretty outgoing, i say what i want, and i do what i please...the most random person... the only reason i dont have a twitter is because im not sure why people are so caught up in others lives that they fail to live their own....but hey not about that really.... this blog will basically cover what the people: my family tree (long story): talk about at lunch ... so lets talk

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

...turkey day :|

a day for family and fatness.. thanks giving is such a drag to me... maybe its my family...or the fact that the "holiday" supports and is backed up by CRAP AND LIES lol oh yea i do know alot this sh*t blows.... im gonna show you in a few days ... tune in..

so its the end of the semester and i just got back from my parents place for thanks givings.. i love my parents dearly but  its a holiday for a reason, i shouldnt come home to getting crapped on as soon as i get in the door... im sorry and my gf shouldnt have to make a decision like visit your wife and leave for good or stay...



the holidays really bring out the worst in people...especially those trying to show out for the ones they "love",always afraid of what other might think they control those around them to put on the perfect picture this cookie cutter postcard worthy picture of the most loving and flawless family... i especially love it when EVERYONE in the family knows what is going on, has their little 2cents to put in it, and wont bring it out in the open BUT they can talk about behind doors ...WE ALL KNOW ...

i also love how im a semi vegg and ppl thought it would be funny to get me to nearly puke by letting me almost eat broccoli and cheese with italian sausage ...cute...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE :]

No comments: