about me..

My photo
pluto, outerspace
Alright moving on, i guess ill do a quick intro about myself i guess and what this is all for. the name is clair and this is for my internet and society class..im pretty outgoing, i say what i want, and i do what i please...the most random person... the only reason i dont have a twitter is because im not sure why people are so caught up in others lives that they fail to live their own....but hey not about that really.... this blog will basically cover what the people: my family tree (long story): talk about at lunch ... so lets talk

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Food Matters REAL TALK!!

Looks good doesn't it T_T...
...how about after a hundred days...looks the same huh??
 X_x{ahhhhhh!!}
see for yourself: The Happy Meal Project
omg im watching this movie about health called FOOD MATTERS on Netflix... seriously EVERYONE needs to WATCH THIS!!! its so scary...well in my opinion ...the government is lying to all of us. we dont matter. but guess what does?? you got it...MONEY thats all they truly care about... take doctors for example THEY MAKE MONEY OFF OF US BEING SICK. yes maam sick...did you know that we no longer get enough vitamins for our bodies to function CORRECTLY let alone HEALTHY enough.


simple terms:




processed foods (pesticide filled but mass production) + two-three weeks to get there = MAL NUTRITION 

lack of nutrition + lack of knowledge = SICKNESS|DEPRESSION|CANCER ETC


that leads to a doctor visit who does not provide the vitamins and nutrition needed to bring the body back up to par...but MEDICATION for such ILLNESSES


= MONEY!!!!



HEALTH DOES NOT MAKE THEM ANY MONEY wth is that?? are you serious... ok ima upload a video on the preview for this documentary -yall need to get hip. seriously. lives.are.at.stake!-






1 comment:

Ben Lombardi said...

This looks intersting, I would like to include it in my blog, but I've too other shit to include. I do like your blog...but please leave me alone about following, posting etc.